Registrations are not accepted without payment.
Art Therapy is guided by you. The benefits seen in Art Therapy are based on the level you take ownership of your inquiry, and my role is to guide and walk alongside you as a co-inquirer and companion. Below are some optional suggestions that may increase the benefits of the Art Therapy Inquiry.
– Show up, be present, approach with curiosity
– Dedicate some time between sessions for your own creative practice
– Revisit your intentions throughout the process
This process involves your honesty with yourself and a desire to be curious about what is meaningful to you. My intention is to provide a safe space for inquiry and I hold the utmost respect for yourself as an individual as well as my therapeutic skills.
I am a Professional Member of Holistic Therapies Australia and am bound by their code of ethics, copies of which can be provided to you. I take your individual boundaries seriously and seek to work in the most ethical way.
Our work together remains completely confidential and I will not discuss what we talk about in sessions outside of the sessions. There are however some exceptions to this.
• I am required to attend supervision, as part of continuing professional development, in order to ensure that you receive the best possible service but any information discussed under supervision would be anonymous.
• If, in exceptional circumstances I felt that either you or someone else were in danger or at risk of harm, whilst I would discuss with you first the possibility of breaking confidentiality if the risk was serious enough I may have to break confidentiality.
Once a registration is confirmed, no refund is payable except if the workshop or workshop season is cancelled by Amanda Scott Art Therapy. A transfer or credit for another workshop will be offered in the place of the cancelled workshop. If this is unsuitable, a refund may be given for the class or classes cancelled only.
Payment does not guarantee a place in a workshop. Places are filled on a first come first serve basis. We will advise you immediately if the group is full, and offer a transfer or refund.
No registrations will be accepted on the first day of a workshop. All participants must be registered ahead of time. We do not take telephone bookings as we require acceptance of these terms and conditions via the registration form.
Amanda Scott Art Therapy does not accept any responsibility for any personal property left at the studio; nor does it accept liability for any personal injury, unless such an injury is caused through negligence on the part of an Amanda Scott Art Therapy employee.
*****Amanda Scott Art Therapy requires a minimum of 48 hours notice for non-attendance of a workshop or group and 24 hours for individual sessions, so the space can be filled by someone else. No refund or re-scheduling will be offered unless in extenuating circumstances.